Mr L T MulchandaniMentor of Mr Bharat Parekh
Mr L T Mulchandani
A legend of Life Insurance Industry - Mr.L T Mulchandani
- L. T. Mulchandani joined the Insurance Industry as on advisor and scaled the heights of glory mainly due to smart work ethics which he developed for himself and his team. He was promoted to Development Office after a very short stint as an advisor and owing to his inbuilt leadership qualities.
- The crowning glory of his career was the identification, recruitment and mentoring of the World’s No. 1 Agent in the form of Mr. Bharat Parekh who till date continues to regard him as a guru and mentor. He had a team of 29 agents who have emerged the best in the country.
- He delivered keynote speeches before the top executives at two prime training institutes in India namely ‘Management Development Centre’ which is a training centre for top managers of LIC while the other ‘National Insurance Academy’ constituted by LIC, CIC and the Government of India an institute on the lines of the American College of Insurance.
- On retirement, Mr. Mulchandani chose to continue being active and return to the industry which had given his name, fame, and prosperity. He formed Space Education & Training Academy and has till date influenced change in the lives of more than 2.00 lakh Advisors and Development Officers/SBA’s.
- His contribution to team Bharat Parekh is immense. He rendered the required inputs (art & science of sales and management) to take the company to the pinnacle and making it the first choice company in wealth management.
Mr Bharat Parekh
Mr.Bharat Parekh - Popularly known as the Architect of Human Happiness
- CEO of the Company, he is recognized amongst the most successful Wealth Managers in the country having experience of over 32 years in life insurance industry. He has attended various meetings and conferences in India and abroad to keep himself updated with the latest trends and technologies for the benefit of his clients.
- Completed course in Life Insurance Marketing in the year 1987 at the Institute of Insurance & Financial Science Education Research & Training (IFSERT).
- Passed the Insurance Institute of India licentiate Examination – 1988
- Completed the Strategic Coach program by Dan Sullivan at Chicago USA in 2002 & at London in 2006
- Completed AMFI – Mutual Fund (Advisors) Module NSE’s Certification in Financial markets (NCFM) in 2006.
- Addressed the 5th Asia Pacific / Oceania Financial Advisors Conference, conducted by LIMRA International – 2007
- Completed the program in Financial Planning – India by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII), UK – 2009
- Attended the General Management Program, LIC Corporate Club for Agents conducted by ISB, Hyderabad in 2012 and 2013.
- Life Member of Million Dollar Round Table (Apex Body for Life Insurance Agents) since 1993. Qualified for the same 26 consecutive times.
- Top notch performer – 18 consecutive times ‘Top of the Table’ (TOT) – the highest international recognition for a financial planner. TOT thrice in the year – 2005 a rare feat in the financial world. He is the first agent in India to introduce many new concepts in client servicing e.g. Toll-Free phone services.
- Made a presentation on “Reinvent” at the Million Dollar Round Table Annual Heading 2016 at Vancouver.
- Keynote Speaker at The 2017 Ageas Regional Leaders Forum, Colombo, Srilanka on 4th September 2017 on the topic “Success to Significance”
- He is the author of “Adding more to life” a book filled with the essence of his wide experience as a Life Insurance Agent.
She is the backbone of Team Bharat Parekh in the true sense of the term. She is extremely self-motivated, result driven and target oriented. Her creativity and quick decision-making skills along with her capability to work in a group, lead, coordinate and motivate the team has been largely responsible for the team’s success.
As Director – Operations, she is responsible for ensuring client satisfaction and continued operational success.
Identifying and cultivating the processes and infrastructure that support effective design, help to drive value into the various projects of the team.
One of the most recent PR Projects includes a joint celebration of the birthdays of client’s children at the office premises every alternate month. The program was much
appreciated by all.
Wide exposure in Finance, Accounts, Audit, Company Secretary, Information Technology, Risk management – processes and internal control and liability portfolio management.
Has been conducting Summer Camps for children in the age group 8 to 12 year, since the last 5 years providing them with a fun-filled, enjoyable learning experience in various activities including yoga, song and dance, art & craft, cold cooking, English language enhancement through role play and games.
Mr ManojBusiness Head - Home Loan
Business Head- Home Loan Mr. Manoj is a Merit holding Post-Graduate in Commerce. He has about 14 years of experience in Home Loans and has been with Team Bharat Parekh since July, 2009. Prior to joining the Bharat Parekh Team, he worked with several other companies like ICICI Bank Home Loans, India Bulls Home Loans Ltd. and also with HDFC Home Loans. He has expertise in Loan Review, Legal Document Suggestions and eligibility enhancement.
Mr AjitBranch Head - Home Loan
Branch Head- Home Loan Mr. Ajit has a Bachelors degree in Arts. He has over 13 years experience in Home Loan and is working with Team Bharat Parekh since the last 7 years. He has extensive expertise in Home Loan, Mortgage Loan and Loan Segment.
Mr RaviBusiness Head - Mututal Fund
Business Head- Mutual Fund Mr. Ravi is a graduate in Computer Science and has also done his MBA in Finance. He has a Certificate from AMFI. He has a decade of working experience in Life Insurance, equity, and fund management. He is a part of Team Bharat Parekh since last 10 years and is dealing in Mutual Funds over the last 5 years. He is the key person in Mutual funds department and has expertise in portfolio design.
Mr KapilBranch Head - Mututal Fund
Branch Head - Mutual Fund Mr. Kapil is a graduate in Commerce. He is working with Team Bharat Parekh since last 7 years and he is actively engaged in Mutual Fund department.